Goodbye A350 Printer ! RIP!

My A350 problem was not installing the cable holder on the vertical linear module before trying out the printer. The holder is needed to keep the controller-to-module cable from catching on the frame. It is clear in the assembly manual that this needs to be done so my fault. The cable snagged on the horizontal linear module and broke the connector oval shield plastic and bent the pins on the controller end. Support was very nice and a new cable was $2 plus $14 shipping and arrived promptly. All is well now and my A350, with the latest 1.10.x firmware, is great.

Having experienced a similar issue - changed the printing head (on my brandnew A350), plugged in the cable (in blind mode), all seemed to be properly connected, no lose feeling, switched on the machine - smoke came up and display now reports: “machine is not responding, …”

This is crazy! Waiting for the support to advise.

Sounds like you plugged in the cable to the toolhead backwards from what a few other people have done.

-S

Hi,

I would like to make a big THANK to Snapmaker support team. I got yesterday my new controller and heads! So far, all it's working fine and I'm back on track afters couples weeks. So don't make this mistake and verify your cables before to power on. Hope on near future we could buy replacement part after one year warranty if any mistake could be happen again.

Cheers.

2 Likes