First and second day impressions

I got my Snapmaker 2.0 + Enclosure a few days ago. I completed the assembly and fiddled a bit with the machine. I must say that I’m very impressed with the design and precision engineering that went into creating this machine, the attention to details - from hardware to software, to documentation, support and even the meticulous packaging.

Huge Kudos to the Snapmaker team!

As a side note, if you ever decide to create a full-size CNC machine - I’ll be standing in line to get one.

5 Likes

Hi j4zzcat, thanks for the feedback!

Don’t mean to be a downer, but a full-size CNC machine isn’t on our roadmap currently. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @JKC20, in the live stream you showed the mount for the 710W spindle - is this planned to be available at some point? I´d be standing in line for that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Give us some showcases to see what you are doing with cnc, please!

Yes it will be available, at some point. :slightly_smiling_face: We will develop it and the earliest you will see the addon is probably next year. That’s why we didn’t put it on the roadmap yet.

1 Like

Will do, as soon as I have some :slight_smile: Planned project will involde wood and glass milling. Guess will happen in September.

1 Like