Firmware 2.4 (111111111111)

I need firmware 2.4, I cannot download it from the download section 2.5 and above have broken how I print with simplify3d, can anyone provide SM1 firmware 2.4? title had to be 15 characters

1 Like

you can also download from the website https://www.snapmaker.com/download/snapmaker1

I saved a copy of firmware 2.4. The filename says it’s beta, but that was the only version I was able to find.
Snapmaker-GD32Base-2.4-beta.rar (64.8 KB)

But I suggest you’d be better spending your time getting Simplify3D working with the latest firmware. There are a lot of good bugfixes between 2.4 and 2.11.

1 Like

What is the latest version of the SM1 firmware? On the download page it’s 2.11, but on this post: Downloads and Updates for Firmware it looks like 2.9 may be the latest version? Can anyone from Snapmaker confirm what is the latest firmware version.

Thanks!

The posts on that link are from the Snapmaker folks. They usually post them here on the forum first before they go general public.

1 Like

Hi, yes 2.9 is the latest version for the Snapmaker Original.

1 Like

Thank you. Just being cautious here, have you seen any issues with firmware 2.9?

Thanks!

Firmware 2.9 is stable and works well on Snapmaker Original. I would suggest that you update your firmware to that version.

1 Like

where can i download version 2.9 for original? my machine has 2.11. That seems to be the version available on the download site? thanks for your help.

I apologize for my naivety!! found it in this thread, problem i seem to be having now is i am unable to extend my Z-Axis on the machine back to the upgraded 221 mm using M1025 M1 command. i have tried using JS and Luban. Thanks for your help … possibly i might find it here in the forum … but regardless your help would be appreciated. I am very new to the 3D printing world and am enjoying my SM Original trying to get a handle on this before the A-350 arrives hopefully in September.

Hi, here is the link to the instructions of setting up the Z-axis extension module. You can follow the steps to see if the issue with M1025 M1 command still exists.

1 Like

Thanks JCK20! Just saw the error in my thinking! Problem fixed!

Thanks for this. Just updated and it should work fine.