Error when loading model

Hi, I am new to 3D printing and have been using my Snapmaker original now for about a day, using Luban with no issues up until now and using autodesk inventor to design models. I recently designed two models that were very simple and when i tried to load them into Luban 3.3.3, the first one loaded with a very low poly model and the other won’t load in at all, with the loading bar getting about a quarter of the way in and then not moving at all. I have loaded very similar models before the exact same way with no issues and the files are not corrupted so I do not know what has caused this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Share stl to double check, please!

1 Like

Sorry, I’m a new user so it won’t let me upload a file, however I fixed one of them by changing the file quality to low and then back up to high (despite me saving it the same way as others). The one not loading at all will still not load regardless of file quality and with me playing around with the settings for a while.

Edit: Ok so I just messed around with it some more and the file was originally called .308 and that wouldn’t load however I just saved it as 308 without the . at the start and it loaded correctly. I don’t know what caused this so sorry if it’s just me being stupid.