Luban not even loading when I try to create a G code

Hi all, I was trying to print an STL file, which loaded correctly to Luban. However, when I click on “Generate G Code”, even if I choose a very low-resolution print, the file would not even start slicing. I wonder if there is something I could do, perhaps my file is too complicated?

Not enough info.

Have to share your settings and file or we can’t help you.

-S

I am still “a new user” so I can’t upload a file :(. It seemed to have worked by cutting the model in half and just printing twice

You should be able to upload a file in a few days. Otherwise, if you can give us a link to the model, or upload to Google Drive, iCloud, or any other service that allows public links, and post the link. Take some time to read through the Getting Started guide in the forums as well.

It seemed to have worked by cutting the model in half and just printing twice

Is the model too large to fit on the bed? Luban turns the object red and won’t slice if it doesn’t fit inside the build volume. Sometimes just rotating the part so the longest axis goes from corner to corner instead of side to side works. Other times I can shrink it a little bit to get it in bounds, although it can cause some fine detail to get lost.