Einige Drucke mit dem Doppelextruder des Artisan

I am very satisfied with the double extruder.

TPU also prints perfectly.

2 Likes

What print settings did you use? My machine can barely print in two colours

2 Likes

Would love to know your workflow. Whenever I tried the dual-extruder with anything other than support it messed everything up (lots of stringing and leftover filament on the next layer)

1 Like

These are my print settings for PLA Black and PLA White. For both, I also set the flow in Luban to 98% under material settings. I use the settings for TPU. With a flow of 96%. When loading TPU, I go to 245-250 degrees with the Nossel. Because otherwise I always get knots. I also always feed the filament into the extruder by hand to make sure it is properly inserted. Only then do I close the flap and operate the shutter.

1 Like

I always use the Prime Tower. I keep the withdrawal at PLA at about 1-1.5. When breaking PLA at about 2.5. With TPU at approx. 1.
Sorry for my lousy english. Google Translator. :cold_face:

I mostly use Luban. But I also use Cura and Simplify 3D. Every program has its strengths.

Settings for TPU in Luban

Two Pla Filaments.

I did some more playing around with my machine and I still can’t print in two colours (each extruder prints fine on its own.) Did you mess around with the retraction settings at all?

yes I do. in the pictures are my settings for Blue PLA from Polytechnische.

1 Like