Dual extruder calibration example

I did not try printing white at 220
the gimbal model worked out quite ok

now I’m facing more and more problems…
I tried after a couple of days (printer switched off) a regular model, no test print. I used Luban 4.5.1 when the print started about 3cm above the sheet - no matter what I tried. First thing I did - I was looking for updates in Luban, it said there was an error looking for updates. I found 4.6.3 on the snapmaker site, installed it and tried my print again - same issue. So I had no other choice than calibrate everything again. In Luban I found that I can only connect via WiFi; connecting USB will result in showing me, that the single extruder would be connected. With Wifi connected, I can not change temperature while printing, the console does not show anything (except “connected via Wifi”); remaining time will stay the same all the time, the nozzle temperature for Left nozzle is shown as 35°C although the touch screen says 222…
The settings for prints in the slicer are ridiculous - I remember when I could choose between normal, fast and high and it would set a lot of things automatically - now it looks like everything is set by default and if I choose custom I have to change everything manually…
Looks like there are still lots of issues…

Edit: lots of those issues are already known - found a thread: Luban V4.5: Known Issues & Corresponding Solutions