Dual extruder/A350. Filament stops running?

So I’ve had this issue with the dual extruder, and I don’t think I ever saw this with the original head. Print is going fine, and then I’ll go to check on it and there’s no filament coming out. Head is still moving and “printing”, but nothing is going down. Kill the job, and go to load filament, and it comes out just fine, which I don’t think it would if it were stuck. Happened twice yesterday, and other than going through and a-cleaning the hot end (better than I did with the wire brush), and b-replacing the nozzle, not sure what else to try here. Anyone else run into the same problem?

Do you notice if the nozzle temp has dropped to zero too? That’s what’s been happening to me. Head keeps moving but the nozzles are off.

Is it your right nozzle that stops extruding? If so, join the club :slight_smile: Seems that there’s a heat creep problem: Dual Extrusion Head: Heat creep discussion thread - #24 by mswietlicki

This is on the left head, but I didn’t notice whether the temp was down to 0. I’ll have to check that next time. I did replace the nozzle last night. When I pulled it off it looked like this:

Going to try again later today and see if that helps. Also put the filament in the dryer overnight.