Does Luban work on ARM Windows PCs?

I searched for this and couldn’t find it. I’m looking to possibly buy a Robo & Kala Windows 11 Tablet for my wife as a portable design computer. It looks like an amazing tablet, but it has a Snapdragon 8cX gen 3 processor. I think I saw that the software was compatible with new Macs that use the M1 and M2 chips (which are ARM processors), but I haven’t seen any documentation on if it works with ARM based Windows machines and I would like to know before I commit to buy it.

After looking at the spec sheet, I would not buy it myself, yeah its light weight but Ive got the top tier Surface Pro 8 and it still hangs with Luban with 32GB of RAM and no dedicated GPU, its taxing on the system, I will have to purchase an external Thunderbolt 4 cased GPU soon, just waiting for GPU prices to go down a little bit more.

Okay good to know I guess. I wasn’t sure if it would work at all so before even asking I did end up buying last year’s Asus ROG Flow Z13 that has an i9, 32 GB of RAM and an NVidia RTX 3050ti, because Best Buy had them for $700 off since the new models came out, but it is still a little heavy even though it’s a tablet. She has a 2019 i7 13 inch MacBook Pro, but I was just thinking of something that would be easier for her to carry around. I guess the Flow Z13 will have to make do.