Do not buy this complete and utter garbage

I was barely able to perform one 3D print on my Snapmaker 2.0 A350 when I encountered the Y axis issues so many others have. I contacted support and after a week Edwin finally got back to me and had me troubleshoot the travel with the laser platform. I have not even attempted to use the other modules as the bed is unreliable. Now it’s been over 2 weeks with no response from support. NONE. I have emailed several times asking for an update and even emailed EVERY address asking for a refund of the A350 and the Enclosure I bought with it. Silence. No offer to send replacement parts, no followup after the 4th. I’ve had this garbage for just over 5 weeks, 4 being down waiting on support and having it sit uselessly.

These machines are garbage, don’t waste your time or money on them.

Update, support has FINALLY agreed to send me 2 replacement linear modules and replacement enclosure doors (as the polycarbonate has been warping away from the edges). I’ll update again once I have the replacement parts. Hopefully the other 2 modules, laser and CNC, will function properly.

Moral of this story? If you did buy an SN2, keep on support, relentlessly, only then do you have a chance to have your unit repaired/faulty components replaced.

1 Like

Hi there.

When did you receive you A350? With issues in the Y-Axis you mean the “Bump”? I am trying to get a replacement also due to those problems.

The “bump” as others have called it, it when one linear module moves faster than the other and creates a grinding motion and sound as it moves. For me, this was during the bed leveling procedure. After going through numerous alignment checks from support, I finally convinced them to send me TWO new linear modules to replace the 2 out of “sync” I currently have. It took half a dozen emails and a month of time, but after berating them 3 times to send me a new pair, they (supposedly) finally relented and sent them this week. I’ll know for certain if they were sent, I hope, before the end of the month, or at least, before the end of next week.

Pity I didn’t see before I bought a 350 it lasted took 11 months to arrive lasted 1 hour contacted Potter in support after 1 week agreed to supply replacement linear modules .1 month later still waiting for any information about despatch .
Strange company at the same time it is promoting sales of new machines using linear modules so one assumes that the modules are available but not as replacement parts for customers of faulty machines. Customer satisfaction is obviously not a priority

Its very frusterating, to be sure…

You will be able to get replacement linear module, i just received one myself from it becoming loose, however it takes a couple weeks to get a reply from support and then if you need to provide more info it can take more, and then 2 weeks to receive from china too.

So i would say email support, send as much info as you possibly can… include your backer number/order number and your address to try to streamline the time frame…

Did all of that 1 month ago still living in hopes that something will be despatched but nobody seems to know or care only contact is this “Potter” no idea if this is one person or a department of people,whatever it is it exhibits no embarrassment for the dreadful lack of response .

Not certain i havent dealt with potter. maybe try to email fresh and let them merge it if they dont like it.

usually edwin replies to all mine, except for one when i wanted to order extra parts i spoke to Zero Zhao

as far as I know, china shuts down for 2 - 3 weeks in january so i’d recommend doing it again now to see if you can get it done before its too late.

It seems to me that they closed a few weeks ago !!
But thanks for the info I will follow your advice