Can you really print the full bed capacity of an A350?

mostly yes, i should have cross linked posts Why does an .2mm initial layer measure .4mm +? - Snapmaker 2.0 - Snapmaker: where creation happens

still have one issue left, support have validated i am not making it up and are investigating after bed levelling head is not consistent height when jogged - YouTube (one they have fixed that i will likely mark this thread as closed / resolved)

and here is some finding on the new platform vs the old one Difference between my original platform and new platform - #7 by scyto

1 Like

New bed improved mine as well. My map looks about the same as yours with that weird dip… Prints fine so I stopped worrying about the numbers.

The jog video. Isn’t it that the map isn’t applied when you’re manually jogging the device? I’m assuming when you run a print it is applying it which is why your test print of squares works…

Of course, that could lead to you running into the bed manually so that could be bad.

No, it’s definitely applied, you can see that if you have a console connected like octoprint, as i say support have replicated and are investigating.

1 Like

That’s crazy to watch.