Bring back Edwin

That angel was the only link between SM and us at the forums. The only other way to get a response from them is to message support directly about an issue.

BRING BACK EDWIN!

8 Likes

Yea, and if they arenā€™t going to monitor this forum then for clarification staff should sticky something to this forum saying as much. Like ā€œSnapmaker staff does not monitor this forum, to reach staff email support@snapmaker.comā€.

Itā€™s really weird to have staff using this forum to advertise new products and then never respond.

7 Likes

There is also facebook official support page where, like here, support doesnā€™t show often.

I propose also the tag #bringbackedwin for twitter communication with Snapmaker.

3 Likes

Even emailing support is 50/50 on getting a response. If it is anything tricky there is just radio silence from support.

1 Like

I have always had an extremely good response from email support, but for me itā€™s always been a failed part and they were quick to replace everything I needed. Iā€™ve never really had technical questions for them, I come here for those, lol.