Be very careful for buying snapmaker

Read my other topics and you will get the picture.
Now I’m been completely ignored by snapmaker too. After 24 hours sending a message.
3 cnc head every single one have problem.
So we paid this much in the name of the quality unless there are better products out there with faaar better quality then snapmaker and less than half price of this snapmaker
Any one wants video from all 3 cnc modulars send me pm and i will send you the videos.

Zero Zhao told me that he asked you to tighten the linear module as the slider on your Z axis is loose. We sent the tutorial to you as well, but we did not get any response about the loose slider.

You did not send me the videos as promised so that I cannot locate the issue with your CNC module.

We have sent the replacements to you, and please tell me who sent you those.

As you have opened another ticket in Zendesk system, you can share the videos there. Please also tell me where and when did you purchase this machine.

Edwin

1 Like

I did any thing you guys said and robotshop kind even change the machine all together but it has exact same problem.
If it was once i would say badluck twice i would say ok might happen but when 3 machine have exact same problem there is no coincidence

And buy the way i can’t send you video not here not email

As you did not send me the videos that you mentioned previously, we do not know what is the issue you have.

Zero Zhao told me that he asked you to tighten the linear module as the slider on your Z axis is loose. We sent the tutorial to you as well, but we did not get any response about the loose slider.

Please reply to my email and share the video with me.

Edwin

I can’t Edwin yahoo keep rejecting the email as wrong email address. Can you please send me your email here

Please do not worry. I’ll PM you later.

1 Like