Artisan rotary laser image shamble

10w laser printing using the Artisan with the rotary accessory, the vector paths in the svg file (also tested dxf file with same result) are shifted and sometimes duplicated in the angular direction (B), resulting in a printed image where the various elements do not line up and show up all over the surface (of the circular object).
I’ve tested to laser print the vector graphics flat and it works well so it seems to be a rotary sw/fw issue.
Or else, I can’t figure out if I’m doing anything wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.

I have the same problem. Just tried the newly arrived rotary module an my Artisan using Luban to generate a Laser job.
Using a single SVG with “On The Path” Engraving Method, the generated tool path is generated “splitted”, where the inner forms of that SVG are ‘printed’ after the rest of the form. This should normally be no problem and in fact isn’t one when executing a job with the same SVG an a flat surface without the rotary module. But engraving with the rotary, that last part of the tool path is engraved “outside” its generated position (about 10mm!!!) …
Very frustrating :frowning:

Yes, exactly. Seems there is a SW/FW bug. As it is right now, I can’t use the rotary as all files I’m using are vector assets.

https://snapmaker.formcrafts.com/support-ticket