Artisan Luban Laser Camera not working

When in Luban I want to capture the camera to place my drawing, I get a blue square.

When I look in “AppData\Roaming\snapmaker-luban\Tmp”, I see that camera properly captured the bed and board.

But the stitched images are blue.

So the issue seems internal to Luban, unable to stitch?

Anyone saw that?

Hi, yes same problem here. Using Luban 4.8.0.
When I click start, I see the board and bed captured correctly appearing as 0.jpg in the Tmp folder, and then a plain blue file named “stitchedEach0_53613052.jpg” appearing next to it.
This blue picture is what appears as background when I click Confirm instead of the board picture 0.jpg.
If I click “calibrate”, then I get the old picture of the sheet of paper with the square cut in it, used for the initial calibration.

Could you find any workaround, @SimonFili ?

For whatever reason this fixed itself for me, I just to wait a few minutes and it came through, now it’s working.

Similar but separate problem: when you do the camera capture, it changes the origin of your job setup to “bottom left” and greys it out. You can only switch it back to something else after you remove the background.

Hi all, the issue for me was that I was operating the artisan remotely, and I did not enter the laser password. I opened a case for this with Snapmaker and asked that there is a message in Luban when this step is missing.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.
I hope they’d put in a message about missing password.
I remember another user who complained the laser wasn’t working and it all was a similar issue of bypassing the password.