Applying 'Z' Axis Offset When Print With Two Materials

I designed a part using two unique components: one component for one filament, and the other component for a different filament. One component sits inside the other.
For the part to be printed properly one component needs to be moved in the ‘Z’ axis. I have not found a way to do this in Luban. Can it be done?

This was brought up in a 2020 post. I think after almost 3 years Luban would allow adjustments in the ‘Z’ axis, but the Move menu option only allows movements in the ‘X’ and ‘Y’ axes. Cura allows this as well as all the other major FFF slicers (ideaMaker, Simplify3D, Prusa).

If I have overlooked how to do this, I apologize for my previous statements.

At my luban there are three arrows on moving section. Each for one direction, so there is an arrow for z for me. :man_shrugging:t3:

Yes Wyphorn, there are three arrows, however if you move a model in the ‘Z’ axis and release the arrow the part returns to its origin on that axis.
Also, if you will look at the Model Position textboxes there are only two: one for ‘X’ and one for ‘Y’. There is not a Model Position textbox for the ‘Z’ position.
That said, I do appreciate you taking the time to respond to my message.

While you change z Position (Holding left Mouse) you can one time click right Mouse. Z Axis is then frozen in that high. Don’t know If there is another way. I do not use luban often.