A350 Y axis not moving with PC or touch controller but homing I can see Y axis moves

Hi All,

I put A350 a side for a year I wasn’t happy with the laser module and I bough Xtool P2 it works well
I am happy with it. 3D print function I wasn’t happy and I bough Ultimaker S3 now I am happy with it.
The only function left is CNC and I decided to turn it back on and use it. After turn it on I noticed nothing is moving by touch screen. I updated to latest version firmware the same issue. I loaded older version firmware V1.7 now I can see only Y axis doesn’t want to move. all other axis are ok.
I swaped X cable with Y cable I can see Y motor is moving. this means the motor itself is ok but on Luban or touch Y is not working. When I click home I can see Y is acting up with original Y plug and it moves a bit but On touch screen shows 0 changes. Firmware version I have 1.7
I tried disconnecting everything else and only I kept Y connection and I did firmware update V1.7. No change. the same issue. Any idea ?

?: What CNC desktop machine do you recommand under 2000$. I checked ebay there are so many but I do not how good they are. Snapmaker hardware looks solid heavy duty I like it but it doesn’t work. Any suggestion ?

thank you

Andre