A list of my A350 defects

They are communicating via email just fine about their outstanding success as the most funded (again) kickstarter in history. They really need to hire a CS team to help with issues. I had/have a bad 3D print head that seems to have a bad proximity sensor which has gouged my bed a few times now. Support hasn’t been any help at all.

I bought an A350 with enclosure and use my $200 Ender 3 more than I use the SM 2 these days since the E3 is reliable

1 Like

I feel you, my E3 runs constantly while my SM2 gathers dust. It is just more reliable and seems to me to create better prints, no matter how much I tune the SM :frowning:
Good luck with support

-Atom

My wife is really liking the laser burning I’m doing on old barnwood though. Still using Luban and might try Lightburn but it’s working very well.

2 Likes

Update:

My new parts came today

Now to put them together and make sure they work. If all goes well I will have this thing up for sale by tomorrow afternoon!

4 Likes

Sorry to see you go, you’ve been super helpful to the community.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll hang around for a while even after its sold. But I think @brent113, @ITmaze, @sdj544 and @brvdboss can more than make up for my absence :slight_smile: they are really smart and knowledgeable.

1 Like

Hi Atom,

I hope you will take the time to respond.
2 of my limit switches are broken, how did you get new ones? Did you receive support of the snapmaker team or did you find replacements somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

I’m happy to respond, and hope I can help. I got a replacement rail from support. After that I completely disassembled the faulty rail and found the switch wasn’t bad but came unplugged (from the switch, they had me check if it came unplugged at the board end)

If you know how to solder the switches are nothing special and could easily be replaced if your switch is actually bad. Here are a few pictures. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

1 Like