3d printing is off center on the heated bed

I am trying to print a large model. 124mm x 120mm. The model in in the center in Snapmakerjs but when I try and print it is not centered on the bed. It is shifted to the left so the left side of the model is just off the edge of the bed. There is plenty of room on the right. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there an adjustment somewhere so the model is centered when printing?

Same issue here. Wanted to print the storage box but it is of center. In the Snapmakerjs its fits really good but when I converted it to a G-code and start printing it. It’s shifted at one side and the filament won’t even touch the bed. The nozzle spits it out about 3mm next to it at the snap maker base. Is it possible to solve this?

I’m trying to print the same thing. I was able to get it to print by by making an adjustment. In snapmakerjs I rotated it 90 degrees then moved it all the was right and forward. It was just rough so all sides were on the bed.

Thanks! This worked!

Hi,

Same issue but I moved the X axis in the Snapmaker 3D App by 0.5mm and just fits.
Someone said that it might be the screws attached to the wrong holes in the Z axis module. I checked and mine were fine. Still dont know why there is a discrepancy between the bed and the App…

Cheers,

Hi I got my repaired Snapmaker yesterday and I face the same Problem.
Is there not a Hardware solution. Because the bed is so small that 7mm count.

Stupid me, I put the x axis one hole to the left. :thinking::scream: