3d print doesn't return to job after pause

hey there guys have been having an issue with my snapmaker a350 I have recently ran out of filament and when I reloaded my filament and said to continue the printer doesn’t move fully back to the job it starts printing about 2 inches off were its supposed to be I have been doing some experiments with some other files and it does this on any job started even when you just pause it does not return to the correct spot to continue printing does anyone have any insight into this it would be appreciated

Which firmware are you on?
I see you are printing from touchscreen, correct?

Im using the latest firmware that Snapmaker2_V1.14.3 i think it is, and yes, i have tried for it. Both the touch screen as well as being connected to my computer and just for reassurance i also tried a second computer,and have tried other 3d printing software just in case.

Huh, strange - I guess this is a case for Snapmaker support. I have had all of your scenarios (Filament runout, Pause/Resume, Power loss recovery) with the same firmware, and was always happy that it just worked. So something strange must go on with your machine specifically… You also seem to have the Kickstarter version like me…

I didnt try the runout feature with the latest firmware.

@Hauke what slicer do you use normaly?
@Matjohno what slicer did you use?

I cant believe that this is a specific machine issue.

I will try it later…
Did you contact support yet?

I usually use either Cura or PrusaSlicer. And come to think, aside from filament runout the other interruptions were usually with milling… Perhaps I’ll try the next days to interrupt a print… Will let you know. A bit short on time currently, not sure if I’ll make it…

I use the snapmaker luban and cura for 3d printing
I have had some prints runout of filament before come to think of it and it worked fine after reloading i will contact snapmaker support and see what they say if you think of anything though i would like to know

I’m having a similar problem, same model as yours.
Except during printing it will pause go up, go back to printing then be off by about 1/4 in to high. All my prints are doing this. Bird Nest!

Yea im finding that while printing mine completes a layer goes up pauses for a few seconds then starts printing agai luckily enough this seems to be alright at the moment though still cant get it to pause and go back to printing though wich sucks as the job i was working on requires me to pause and change the filament