WiFi Connection

Hi Folks, don’t know if this has been addressed here or not. But I have the A350 and the latest Firmware update. How do I get my Snapmaker to remember my WiFi password. Every time I start it up I have to re-enter it! Ughhhhhh! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I guess 1.12 is the latest, are you on the latest?

In the last version, there was a bug which caused a similar bug to yours.
The workaround was to tap back and not enter the password, now connect again without entering the password, worked for me.

1 Like

I have same problem after upgrade to 1.12. I will try @xchrisd’s hack, but it is still annoying. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have the same :frowning:
Can I downgrade my software? What do you think? Maybe this solved our problem?

A few similar cases were reported that the touchscreen does not remember the password and users need to input it every time they reboot the machine.

Our software developer @Alan is working on this issue and will collect some information from you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edwin

1 Like

Some cases were reported that the machine cannot connect to Wi-Fi automatically after you reboot the machine.

Our software team has developed a beta version to improve the wifi connection.

Users who want to try this version, please send me some feedback.

Download link:
Snapmaker2_V255.0.0_20210423.bin.zip

Cheers

I’ve download this firmware for my A350. It fixes the WIFI connection not being remembered, but when I said a file over WIFI, I still have to disconnect to run the file, is there a fix or workaround?

Glad to know that Wi-Fi connection problem is fixed. As for the second issue, I have wrote an article to clarify it.

Cheers
Edwin

My A350 had the same issue, I have installed the Beta firmware update and the problem has gone away.
Note that anytime firmware updates applied, recalibration is a good idea (if not required)

Running latest released Luban, only tested with my printer module installed.

-Daniel

I’m running v1.12.1 on my A150 and I have same issue with WiFi connection! Please Snapmaker correct this bug! :frowning:

Hi new owner (built it yesterday). I didn’t have issues with wifi from turning off power in general (it stayed working during several power cycles). Seems to be about amount of time it is turned off for (e.g. over night).

Quick fix for me was to toggle the wifi toggle switch on the touchscreen to off and then back on. Didn’t need to re-enter password.

I can’t get Luban to send a file at all - gets stuck at ‘sending file’ using the run button in Luban printed the job over wifi fine, but because PC was doing processing i couldn’t monitor project on the A350 screen.

Have you seen this? Any ideas?

Have you tried to restart the Luban? Sometimes, it will cause such an issue.