WiFi Connection

Hi Folks, don’t know if this has been addressed here or not. But I have the A350 and the latest Firmware update. How do I get my Snapmaker to remember my WiFi password. Every time I start it up I have to re-enter it! Ughhhhhh! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I guess 1.12 is the latest, are you on the latest?

In the last version, there was a bug which caused a similar bug to yours.
The workaround was to tap back and not enter the password, now connect again without entering the password, worked for me.

1 Like

I have same problem after upgrade to 1.12. I will try @xchrisd’s hack, but it is still annoying. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have the same :frowning:
Can I downgrade my software? What do you think? Maybe this solved our problem?

A few similar cases were reported that the touchscreen does not remember the password and users need to input it every time they reboot the machine.

Our software developer @Alan is working on this issue and will collect some information from you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edwin

1 Like

Some cases were reported that the machine cannot connect to Wi-Fi automatically after you reboot the machine.

Our software team has developed a beta version to improve the wifi connection.

Users who want to try this version, please send me some feedback.

Download link:
Snapmaker2_V255.0.0_20210423.bin.zip

Cheers

I’ve download this firmware for my A350. It fixes the WIFI connection not being remembered, but when I said a file over WIFI, I still have to disconnect to run the file, is there a fix or workaround?

Glad to know that Wi-Fi connection problem is fixed. As for the second issue, I have wrote an article to clarify it.

Cheers
Edwin