Vibration Compensation Firmware Open Beta for 2.0 Series (A/AT/F Models)

Sorry for my late response. I haven’t been able to test much lately due to a lot of commitments outside my small workshop.

I did a few tests with OrcaSlicer because it integrates the Snapmaker profiles from McDylan or Gybeer, which have worked very well for my previous prints without the beta. I didn’t need to modify much.

At first, I couldn’t increase the speed because the maximum volumetric speed was a limiting factor. So, I removed it, and afterwards, I was able to slice with speeds above 100mm/s. I also use a 0.6mm nozzle for my prints, so I raised the temperature slightly to accommodate the higher speeds.

However, when printing, I got bad results. The printer slowed down and paused for a few milliseconds when printing a Benchy, and I don’t know why.

I think the issue lies with my print settings, but I currently lack the time to tweak them.

Here are a few videos of my test Benchys.

Does anyone already have working profiles for PrusaSlicer with enhanced speeds and is willing to share? I don’t think I’ll be able to spend more time testing due to toddlers and work.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.