Toolhead and Bed will not heat, will not recognise G codes newest firmware

Hi All,
I have an A350, I mainly use TinkerCad to design, and Simplify 3D to create my G-codes. I transfer the G codes to a thumb drive and upload them directly to the A350 touchscreen, bypassing Luban. This has worked fine for almost a year. Out of the blue the printer stopped recognizing G codes from thumb drive or Luban, serial cable or WIFI.
At the same time, it also stopped heating the nozzle and print bed, thru touchscreen or Luban. I have swapped the controller, the power supply, the touchscreen, and cables. The bed, and print head move as they should, and all home as they should. I contacted customer support several times, (difficult with time zones, every mail typically takes a day each way). I have followed all of their reset suggestions. I was now at a loss, then I found this group.
Hopefully, I can find some help for this frustration.
Thank you so much, in advance.

Have you tried re-installing the firmware using the USB flash drive method?

Hi Dustin,
Yes, I tried going back three times using previous firmware, (trying to connect on each one), and then updating to the most current firmware. I thought that was a great idea and was the solution, but no. I am going to try that method again, going to earlier versions.

Thank you so much for your suggestions, if you have any others I am open.

Michael

Did Support already have you try the M502 G-code command through the Luban Workspace Command Console?

And did they also have you try a factory reset through the hidden Developer menu on the touchscreen?

After any of these, including the firmware install, I would also unplug the machine for about 30 seconds before powering it back on, just as an extra precaution step.

What did you already check?

Is your toolhead recognized correctly (green) on the touchscreen main picture?
Same for heated bed?
Did you reseat (unplug, replug) your connections plugs on the controller?

Hi,
Yes, in LUBAN serial connection, I entered the M502 enter (return for Mac), then M206 X-17 Y-8 enter, no screen change or ?.
They did not suggest the touchscreen reset. I went into touchscreen, settings>about> touched screen 5 times, ‘Enter Developer Mode’, hit OK>no screen change. Keeping in mind this is a new controller, and touchscreen. Unplugged SM for about a minute between tries, I tried four times, same result.
Firmware Version Snapmaker2_V1.15.20_20230303
Touchscreen Version. V1.15.11
Controller Version V4.5.33

All of your suggestions seem as if that would work. Thanks Again. I am still open for any other suggestion.

Hi,
I have an A350, I mainly use TinkerCad to design, and Simplify 3D to create my G-codes. I transfer the G codes to a thumb drive and upload them directly to the A350 touchscreen, bypassing Luban. This has worked fine for almost a year. Out of the blue the printer stopped recognizing G codes from thumb drive or Luban, serial cable or WIFI.
At the same time, it also stopped heating the nozzle and print bed, thru touchscreen or Luban. I have swapped the controller, the power supply, the touchscreen, and cables. The bed, and print head move as they should, and all home as they should. I contacted customer support several times, (difficult with time zones, every mail typically takes a day each way). I have followed all of their reset suggestions. I also tried previous suggestions, listed above.The toolhead moves X and Y, and homes fine.
Thanks for the suggestions, I am open to try anything.

I am not sure about the toolhead recognition on the touchscreen main picture, mine shows ‘Make Something Wonderful’.

Is the toolhead and bed recognized?

No! It has been so long I had forgotten about those being on the start-up screen.
Thank You! Do you have any input?

Did you check your connections?
Are you connected to the correct ports?
Are you able to beep your toolhead cable, not sure what this is in english. Meassure wire by wire with a ohm or multimeter.

Maybe your machine log helps, upload it here.

It is most certainly the controller…I had similar situation and SM sent me a new one and all was right in the world again…