Hot End & Bed Not Heating Up

Hi All,
After some advice/support with my Snapmaker 2.0 A350.
I was setting a new print to go last night and walked away, came back to find the Hot End had drove way too far into the build plate for some reason, strange but fixable.
I decided to re-check the position of the Hot End and Sensor etc to make sure everything was okay and then run a calibration, all okay.
During re-setting the Hot End position, I removed entirely (including disconnection).

Since re-starting the printer I’m no longer getting a temperature for the Hot End, it stays at 0 degrees no matter what temperature it is set to or able to heat the Hot End.
I’m also not able to heat the Heated Bed, but can get a temperature reading.

One other strange quirk; the internal memory and the inserted USB appear to have been wiped of any G-Code Files stored.

Has anybody ran into any similar concerns?

Thank you,

I’m assuming you didn’t do anything like update the controller firmware right before the print head did its swan dive. If you did, the Department of the Bleeding Obvious suggests that you should revert it.

No temperature for the hot end suggests something wrong with the thermistor. Check to make sure it’s still seated in its hole. You may want to try swapping the hot end if you have a spare. Also check the cable between the print head and the controller.

For the bed, first thing to do is check the cable attachment point to the heated bed for fraying/shorts, especially if you haven’t added extra strain relief.

Another possibility is that your controller is messed up somehow, for which you may need to contact support.

Thanks for the advice,

I actually did some more investigation and it looks like the 3D Print Module is dead as it’s not been recognised by the controller anymore. Not sure what’s going on but I’m awaiting a response from support.

Due to the fact that the cable connector can be partially inserted in the wrong orientation, many owners have accidentally inserted the connector backwards, which destroys the module once power is applied. Is it possible that you did this by mistake? If so, your only option is to replace the 3D Print Module.

Hmm I was careful for that not to happen, but it does sound like the end result is the same.