Snapmaker Orca Beta 2.3.6 - issue

Strange alert from Orca .
I printed a model that was according to orca at the limit on the plate and could lead to high risk of collision. The model is centered.
When I print it I realized that the model is not centered at all and that there is some space on the right side. That position shows that I could have printed the model at 100% instead of 97%.
Here is photo of the model. We see big space on the right hand side…The surface is therefore not optimzed in Snorca.

Hi, I think the Snapmaker Orca version is V2.3.6?

Can you also share the .3mf file with me?

(The forum server doesn’t allow uploading .3mf file directly. You can upload it as a zip file if possible.)

Best regards.

Hi,
here is the file.
This is confidential.

Xavier

(Attachment File_snapmaker.3mf is missing)

(Attachment xmg67fr.vcf is missing)

It’s fine, thanks. I asked just in case the engineer needs the file. I’ll wait for their suggestions first.:grinning_face:

file is available here

Hi, thanks for your time and patience.

The engineer help me checed the .3mf file, and wonders whether you might change the Bed Shape here: The default value is 324*200 mm. He manualled changed to 300*200 mm and the preview is quite similar to yours.

Thanks ; So I need to change the default value to 300x200 for all prints. Correct me if I am wrong.

No wrong, they are saying had /you/ changed the bed size to 300x200 which /may/ have caused the issue? The default should be 324x200 normally

Sorry :grimacing: , what I’m trying to say is, it’s recommended to set the bed size back to 324×200 mm and verify if the model becomes centered.