Resuming prints

Hey, is there any chance you could help me resume my print. I havent been able to figure out how to edit the gcode myself.

Share the gcode and exact height of the model and maybe a picture would be nice. You have to @xchrisd tag me, then i get a notification email.

Thanks for getting back to me. Iā€™m printing a scaled up human skull for some Halloween stuff and the printer disconnected from the PC and someone pressed confirm on the printer causing it to abort.

Anyways I would like to be able to resume from where it left off. I havent touched the print so it should be in the exact same place and its height comes between 127.21mm - 127.68mm.
Here is a link to the photo and the gcode

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nzRALvP1GPgQgxobraCKfFcC5xNpyySR?usp=sharing

Sorry, forgot to tag lol @xchrisd

Hey, unfortunately i was hit by corona and missed the thread.
Now i lay in the bed and wait for getting betterā€¦

@xchrisd Iā€™ll wait. I cant print anything unless I move its position, which might mess up the recovery attempt

Hey @firefingers, i apologise for the long delay. I am really sorry about.
Now my gmail sync is back on so i will get notifications again in the future.

Here is your gcode with a start height of 127.32:

Be sure to remove the first cleaning-extrusion before the nozzle hits the start point.
As always, there is no guarantee, please watch the print with a hand at the power switch or safety stop to minimize the risk of crashing.
Hope you get a nice print.

@xchrisd I have just accidentally stopped my print. Can you assist if I provide the gcode and position? has any resume functionality been added?

You could provide the needed information and i will see in the afternoon of mez time.

Otherwise you could search the forum, there is a how to posted but cant remember from who.

Note, i am a user like you, no snapmaker staff.

Thank you so much for your reply. I did some looking into g and m code and with the above posted file that you did for another user, I was able to figure it out after about a hour. I was able to finish my print almost seamlessly. (there is a ā€œboldā€ line where i resumed the print)

1 Like