Resuming CNC work after Stopping / Pause

Hi guys,
I have a rather big CNC project ( double sided job making a plate ) which is very time consuming ( one side takes 24 hours ) and because my SM A350 is in my home office next to my bedroom I cannot let it work through the night. I’ve tried to just pause the job, but the new version of Luban nor the touch screen will pause the spindler - it just keeps rotating at 12000 rpm making an awful sound. I just have to stop the job and start all over the next day - this is very frustrating.
Any ideas how to overcome the problem? Should I downgrade to an older version ?

Was in a similar situation, but since I wanted the machine 100% quiet, I just switched it off. Powerloss recovery worked like a charm! So when I switched the machine on again, it resumed exactly where it should (it homes first).

Hi Hauke,
I tried this, but it didn’t work. After switching on again, it didn’t recover from where it left off.
I checked the manual whether the recovery mode works also in CNC, but found no answer.
Maybe it’s a bug in the newest firmware?

Interesting - I am running on the newest firmware (i.e. 1.14.3), and it definitely worked for me… Twice even!