Replacement screws

Hi All,

I am in Southern California and I am trying to find replacement screws(M4 x 8, M4 x 10) for the Snapmaker 2.0. Basically I want to make sure I have replacement screws before I strip them or loss them. I cannot find any anywhere, need some help

Thank You,
Barry

1 Like

You can usually find bolt kits on Amazon or boltdepot.com or your local Ace hardware or Fastenal.

If you’re talking about the enclosure screws I think those are custom machined, you can’t really buy those exact ones.

1 Like

I’m looking for the screws for the bed and other platforms and the modules, not the enclosure.

Non-enclosure hardware on Amazon, M4 available in socket cap, button head, wing (CNC)
Amazon:

1. Hilitchi 180pcs M4 Stainless Steel Hex Socket Head Cap Screws Nuts Assortment Kit with Box (M4)

2.Hilitchi 180-Piece [M4] Stainless Steel Hex Socket Button Head Cap Bolts Screws Nuts Assortment Kit (M4)

3.DYWISHKEY 100 Pieces M4 x 40mm/45mm/50mm/55mm/65mm Stainless Steel 304 Hex Socket Head Cap Bolts and Nuts Kit

1. 10 Pcs M4 304 Stainless Steel Wing Butterfly Screws Bolts Wing Bolt Machine Fastener Thumb Hand Screws (M4-0.7 x 8mm)

2. 10 Pcs M4 304 Stainless Steel Wing Butterfly Screws Bolts Wing Bolt Machine Fastener Thumb Hand Screws (M4-0.7 x 8mm)

1 Like

Most hardware stores (especially some of the smaller ones like Ace or Do It Center) have little trays/slide out containers/organizers with metric screws of various types.
There’s also always McMaster Carr online.

-S

1 Like