Problem with z-offset. the model attaches to the nozzle tip

Hi, my problem is with the z-offsett. it can’t seem to get high enough when printing. If I have to give an example, it should be 100mm high, but it stays at 99mm height and the nozzle is attached to the model and throws it out from the heating bed. how can this be fixed.

run a xyz cal test from https://teachingtechyt.github.io/calibration.html

Use z-hop setting in your slicer.

How sure are you that the print head does not go beyond 99 mm? It sounds a bit strange… The lens distortion does make it difficult to see, but I might see signs of warping, and then you’d have a quite standard problem: The print warps a bit, which lifts it slightly up at the corners, and that makes the nozzle connect and push the print sheet away. Had this once, here’s my solution:

In my cases the print sticks well enough to the sheet so that the nozzle passes over the critical places and everything stays where it is supposed to be (apart from warping of course…)

If it is really that your Z-Axis stays at 99 mm I’d suspect a slicer/GCode error - assuming that your homing goes OK and the Z-Axis goes up to the top during homing… does it? That somehow would exclude a mechanical problem IMHO.