Print speed maximum

Hi @NilartPax
Does this mean the printer will not go faster, even if you tell it to in gcode?
Because my snapmaker 2 A350 has just arrived last week and it basic speed was 140mm/s (for the laser) in Luban. That was to slow so I bumped it to 200% on the snapmaker screen which made it visibly go faster. I assumed at 280 mm/s. On my next laser test I rounded that, and set it default to 300mm/s in Luban. But it still took a long time to laser something basic so in my first real job I bumped up the laser to 50% (from 30% earlier) and set the working speed to 500mm/s, assuming it would work faster. It seems like it went even faster, but now I’m wondering if this was just my immagination and is it actually printing at that 150mm/s speed you say? Because my snapmaker screen also displayed 499mm/s while working. Is it bad to set such a high working speed or will the printer just cap it at it’s maximum speed. The result looked perfect by the way at that 500mm/s speed (real or not), so I ussume no “steps were missed” as I read can happen at high speeds. Still took 1.5 hours to complete.

Can somebody with experience (you or @Tone maybe) enlighten me?
Thanks a lot.

Also command M503 just returns “OK” when I send it, no actual values come back (over wifi)

EDIT:
The default “Jog speed” for the laser is 3000mm/s in Luban.
So I assume that is the maximum speed the modules can travel?
Am I right to say that this could also theoretically be the maximum laser speed?
That would mean my 500mm/s is indeed the actual travel speed and I could possibly even bump that working speed higher if I set the laser to a higher percentage as well? I see the issue with fast travel in 3D printing, but I assume that’s not valid for laser work?