Seeing all the talks about different print sheets and ways to attach those to the Snapmaker print bed I thought it would be time to give the Snapmaker team an idea what may work best for everyone. Feel free to vote what worked best for you or what you would like to get for you device in the future. I know that this is also always a matter of cost per value so let’s assume that every type costs around the same (±30%). Let’s also assume that every type comes with a spring steel core so that it works as simple replacement for the current print sheet and magnetic print bed (not sure if this is possible with glass though).
Here are some details about the print sheet types.
- The current print sheet is more than enough.
- Single sided Garolite.
- Double sided Garolite.
- Double sided PEI (smooth/smooth).
- Double sided PEI (smooth/textured).
- Smooth PEI (top) + Garolite (bottom).
- Textured PEI (top) + Garolite (bottom).
- Single sided glass.
- Not listed (add a comment below).
I am curious to see the outcome of this.
…and I hope the Snapmaker team will sell us the glorious winner in the future