PLA Filament color

I have the A350 Snapmaker 2.0. When I use the 1.75 green color filament, everything prints beautifully but when I change to the clear color filament, I am having all kinds of adhesion problems to the point I cannot use the filament. The clear filament was purchased brand new from amazon and is 1.75 in size. I would have purchased it from Snapmaker but they do not offer a clear color. Any ideas? Should be the same material minus the coloring dye.

Bill, Is there details on the clear filament packaging mentioning hotbed temperature needed for the filament to adhere? I say this as I have noticed that some filaments need a higher hotbed temp than other makes. I assume this is what you are having issues with! It’s possible that the colour pigment helps adherence that the clear lacks.

Regards
Andy

Different brands of filament of the same type will have different formulas and different temps.
Different colors of filament (even of same brand & type) often require different temps. A few different reasons for this including the different pigments added and the heat transmission/retention of different colors. Generally white will require a 5-10º hotter than black.
Try upping your nozzle temp.
-S