Parsing lines from serial interface

I’ve been trying to use the command line tool cu to connect to the snapmaker and get some verbose logging via usb. Frankly, I’m just doing it to try to get information to disable that annoying confirmation screen so I can connect and upload files over wifi from my computer without walking back and forth 3 times before printing. It is also useful as a status monitor.

When I’m reading the stauts from the serial interface, it looks like they’re sending a linefeed, and not a carriage return. I can’t seem to find a stty to make it come out nicely carriage returned:

PACKAGE Snapmaker_V3.2.2
         Module Ver:

0x0038B8A9: v1.7.0.0-20032517
0x003A097F: v1.7.0.0-20032517
0x0000AEF1: v1.2.5.0-19112519
0x003A095D: v1.7.0.0-20032517
0x003A0C2D: v1.7.0.0-20032517
0x003A10B3: v1.7.0.0-20032517
Machine Size: L

EDIT: It looks nicely formatted above, but the issue is that it isn’t formatted very nicely on my terminal
When I’m connecting to the printer with my computer with cu, what kind of stty arguments can I use so I get the linefeed interpreted as a CR?

Here’s what I have for my stty:
$ stty -F /dev/ttyUSB0
speed 115200 baud; line = 0;
kill = ^H; min = 1; time = 1;
-brkint -icrnl ixoff -imaxbel
-opost ocrnl onlret
-isig -icanon -iexten -echo -echoe -echok

The serial line does not communicate with the touchscreen, so in this aspect you will not be able to do what you seek.

There’s a Cura plugin that will directly load files, so you only have to walk once though. Cura Snapmaker Plugin released. There’s also a Windows Explorer batch script, a python script, some other scripts to do the same manually elsewhere on the forum. The API to upload files is quite simple. File Transfer via WiFi - #5 by zvalentine22

I used PuTTY on Windows and I guess it doesn’t have issues with line endings, not sure there. Maybe the responses could be piped through a regex to do a substitution of LF with CR? From the man page, can you eol CHAR to change the eol char to linefeed?

eol CHAR
CHAR will end the line
* eol2 CHAR
alternate CHAR for ending the line

Thanks. That’s a good point, perhaps I just need a better parser. I appreciate the input.