Not printing straight

Hi all, so the issue was that I pulled out the black sensor from the 3d printing head too much. I tucked it in and it worked. Snapmaker also suggested the following, but when I checked, this was Ok for me. For sure, if you take the 3d printing head down, be sure to turn off and restart the printer. It is probably doing some extra checks and that’s how you can avoid trouble.

————

The issue is caused by the Y-axis linear modules.

Here are the steps for your reference:

• Dismantle the heated bed, platform from the Y axes so that we can see the movement of sliders.

• Power off the machine, push the sliders to the foremost end of the linear modules, and make sure they are at the same level. Place the laser work platform across the two sliders, making sure they are on the same level.

• Here is a video for your reference:
    Linear_module_movement.mp4 - Google Drive

• Then power on the machine and click “Home” on the touchscreen. Please check if the sliders remain at the same level as the laser platform.

• And then you can control the sliders via the touchscreen. Make the two sliders 200 mm lower and check if they remain at the same level as the laser work platform.

• After that, swap one of the Y-axis linear modules with the X-axis one. Then run the same test.

• Choose those two that have the closest moving distance as the Y-axis.