New Profile Import

Hello,
I’m a beginner and unfortunately I can’t get any further.
Got a print profile with the .def ending, but when I try to import it into Luban 4.4.0, I can’t select this file.Alternatively, is there a possibility here in the forum or somewhere on the Internet to find profiles for download with the usual height of 0.2 mm including extruder, fan, heating bed settings?
I would be happy about a link.
Thanks

If you can upload the file as an attachment in a comment here, then I can see if I can get it to work. Or, if it is a free file, you can just send me a link to where I can download it and I can try it that way as well.

Thanks
Sorry I can’t not upload the file.

Hi Grzegorz, Luban currently only supports to load STL and OBJ files for 3D printing.

@Riskey For the actual model/object, yes, but I think they are actually referring to importing the printer settings profiles (temp, speed, layer height, etc.), which should be able to be done with a .def file.

Oh I see. Thanks for pointing it out :stuck_out_tongue:

@Grzegorz Is the ending of the file .def.json?

Thanks, but it is not one object print file, it is one profile file with printer settings.

the ending is only .def

Thanks
Well as already written, Luban does not seem to know this file

Luban only supports to importing printing profiles ending with .def.json, the same as the profile exported from Luban.

Thanks
added the .json, it works

1 Like