New linear modules problems with full distance

Hello MooseJuice.

I watched your video.
There seems to be no 8mm/20mm mistake and you have identified it correctly.

linear_tmc X1 length: 356 mm, lead: 20 mm
linear_tmc Y1 length: 356 mm, lead: 20 mm
linear_tmc Z1 length: 356 mm, lead: 8 mm
linear_tmc Y2 length: 356 mm, lead: 20 mm
linear_tmc Z2 length: 356 mm, lead: 8 mm

The firmware version also consists of the latest version compared to the three A250 machines I own.
I am a coward, so I am on Ver 15.23…

The Z-axis ascending speed when the home position is pressed seems very slow.
There seems to be a little difference in speed with mine.

Y and X axis are 20mmRead but it seems that the 3 end positions are not recognized correctly.

I only see the distance from when the X-axis Y-axis kicked the limit, so there is no limit on the end side.

I think the length recognition is wrong (:((

I don’t think there is, but you can try to apply a tester to see if the limit is working.

The video shows some strange behavior.

Postscript.

No matter how many times I watch the video, the limit switch at the forward end is working properly.

There is no limit switch on the motor side, so I think it is the sound of too much going and load.

If possible, you could try rewriting the firmware to the firmware that was used when the 8mmRead linear module was released before it became swap kit compatible.

I don’t see the best suggestion for me (T_T).

Further postscript.

There is a past exchange I had in the past when I purchased and installed a 20mm/8mmRead marked linear module.

I don’t remember either, but I do remember that there was a problem with the firmware rewrite.

Try the firmware version at this time or the version after that.

I think there was an indication on the touch screen that the linear module had been updated.

Sorry for being so vague, but it’s possible…