New a350 gantry not level

my a350 gantry is not level on my other printer with dual screws i measure them before i print but the a350 you cant see the screws so what should i do ?

While the machine is off lift the gantry so that each linear rail will go no further. That is normally a good place to start

thats what i am trying on this print lol so this is normal for the a350 ?

Pretty much, it’s because the controller doesn’t know about the individual position of each linear rail (and can’t move them independently anyway). It’s a good idea to raise them to the top after changing the toolhead, or after any time the gantry might have moved while the machine is off

I bought mine second hand. The carriage was bent and it had other issues that were manufacturing flaws. So I made sure the machine was properly assembled, then machined the carriage bosses with the CNC head. The bosses would have resembled rolling hills if it were a flat piece of aluminum. Now it’s below the thickness of my thinnest feller gauge (.03mm). The left rear corner is still low and had to be shimmed. I may buy a new carriage and machine it just for yucks.