New 3D Printing Module

Does anyone know what has actually changed in the new 3D Printing Module for Snapmaker 2.0? I got it and it doesn’t seem any different parts wise or printing wise.

The ducting and fan are different so it cools better.
They also made a change to the size of the gearing on the extruder so it shouldn’t chew up figment as much.

-S

Would you mind showing a picture of the differences? My modules ducting and fan look exactly the same so I’m wondering if they didn’t send me the new one.

If it has two horizontal slots on the front it’s the new design.

-S

My old module also has 2 horizontal slots on the front actually and I purchased it a year ago.

They’ve been shipping the redesigned model since start of last year.

-S

lol oh great bought a new 3d printing module because I thought it was a brand new design along with the new linear modules and power supply. Well that’s annoying. Thanks!

EDIT: This is what made me think there was a better 3DP module and it’s still on the website

EDIT2: Even the 50% off code worked for 3DP module which really told me it was an upgraded one :frowning:

Is there a way to buy the apparently better 3DP Module for the F350? What’s up with that above graph comparing it to the A350?

If you have the A350T you already have the new version of the print head …

The speed increase is due to the linear rails mostly, not the print head.

They’re using the combination of all 3, 2nd gen 3DP, new rails and (supposed) improvements to Luban and possibly firmware.

And a bit of marketing b.s.

-S

1 Like