My Snapmaker 3D Printer Goes Offline!

Good morning friends, I have a Snapmaker 3D Printer and I connected it with Windows 10 PC. But recently I am having a problem, the printer shows offline. I have no idea what could be the issue. Does anyone have any idea about how can I able to fix it?

Hellow @jevondaugherty, welcome!
To best assist, we are going to need some more details and/or photos.
Which model of printer do you have?
In what way is it going “offline?”

Snapmaker 2.0 F350

I connected the printer with my PC, but when I checked it, the printer showed offline. I don’t know what could be the issue.

Which connection type did you use (WiFi, or USB)?
If you used WiFi, did you make sure that both are using the same connection? For example, if you have both 2.4G and 5G network connections, they should both be on the same one.
If you used a USB cable, was it a USB-A to Mini-USB cable? The machine will not connect to a computer if using the USB-A or USB-C ports on the controller; it will only work with the Mini-USB.

I have connected it with a USB cable and my computer supports the USB cable. Because when I connect other devices via USB, it simply connects. I think the issue happens due to some other internal reasons. I am searching online for finding the best solution to resolve the issue. Let’s see what happens.

I must discuss here, if I can solve the issue.

1.) Did you use the USB-A to Mini-USB cable?
2.) Does the machine work if you connect to it via WiFi?

Yes, it was USB A cable and also my PC works fine via connected to Wifi.

But after searching online, I found some articles like this one https://www.thewindowsclub.com/change-printer-status-offline-to-online. Would you tell me if this article might be helpful to solve the issue?