Machine Path Routing Issue

Hello all,

I’ve made a few projects with Snapmaker in the past (I have an A350) and I recently thought that the CNC module would be perfect to make a cribbage board. I measured the holes and drew out the design and then went about creating it in Luban. The tracks went perfectly. I was able to do the long straight sections right in Luban and for the curved sections I had to create an image that the CNC would carve away (since Luban objects allow me to create full circles but not half circles). I then went to carve out the top of the board, to have it rounded just like the curving tracks. But when I tried to cut it out I found out that the toolpath routing would mess up and I can not find out why!

I narrowed it down to the top-right quarter of the circle. When routing you can see that the toolpath goes right through my object! (the lines that all go up diagonally to the left of the main toolpath in the bottom right corner)

I would have expected the tool head to rise so that it is not cutting through any unknown space. Unfortunately I didn’t catch this until half-way through the project (so my board is ruined). I can always just hand router the curve or use a belt sander (once again by hand), but I wanted to get the curve as perfect as possible. Does anyone know why this happens? It works perfectly fine for the top-left quarter, but no matter what I do I can’t get the right quarter to work…