M600 refuses to work? Dual extruder issue

Oh i see

They did change to add a pause at one point, maybe that firmware will allow to work then. i think that was quite some time ago.

i see the post you are talking about from march, so maybe its a new bug that come in one of the updates. see if maybe the firmware update fixes it again. The staff said to let them know if it didnt fix the problem and there was no followup so maybe it will do the trick.

I see someone else having posted a different method, but it was from the original model. i am not quite sure if this is feasible or not with the snapmaker 2. im really rusty on my gcode and dont know what snapmaker actually uses (its not all there, and they have some custom too)

Not that it helps you, but simplify3d (which is a really nice slicer that was thought to be abandonded but has finally gotten the new version released), has the ability to break a print into seperate processes by layers so you can have it end at process 1 at the layer you want, then start the new job on process 2

personally i don’t like using any other slicer, because it just provides a quality part with good time without having to fiddle with a trillion things. it does have plenty of tuning tools tho.

if your curious i can make you a little video of it in action. i like doing that kind of thing and it would force me to refresh my memory.