Luban vs Cura vs Prusaslicer for Artisan

I am finally getting around to trying Orca Slicer, as I have heard many good things. However, I still don’t see an options for the Artisan. Is that in the works still? I do see all of the other SM machines on there! lol

Made my first comparison attempts running the same file through Cura 5.6 and Luban 4.11

At least the first object was sliced in both applications very well and printed without issues. What i have recognized is that the Luban GCODE required almost 50% more time, even with similar print speed settings in both applications.

The finished prints are showing the same quality and level of details.

With the GitHub - macdylan/sm2uploader: A command-line tool for send the gcode file to Snapmaker Printers via WiFi connection. i was able to upload both files without using Luban Workspace.
Got an error in between regarding GCODE, but both prints went fine without issues on the Artisan:

G-Code fix error(ignored): Invalid G-Code file

Not sure if this can be ignored.
With my previous device i was using Orca as my preferred slicer as well, but as long as the Artisan is not included, i am not sure if the A350 can be used and simply change the print size and copy start/end codes from Cura.
Maybe somebody has tried that