Luban cnc carving ( almost)

I was able (once) to open and carve a 3D wood project by following these steps …cnc add stl., it would open in a long narrow format. I was able to change the size in transformation and proceed with all the steps and carve the job.
I am now having trouble with luban freezing and shutting off.

You are able to adjust the size in Snapmaker Luban V3.15.0.

See this Gif file.

@Edwin He’s talking about the known bug that’s been reported to GitHub several times by me and that they’ve acknowledged and said that they’re planning on fixing.
You can’t change the height or width separately. The aspect is locked. On 3.8 you couldn’t lock it (which was also annoying) but at least you could make things taller or wider (or shorter and skinnier). To keep the aspect ratio you had to drag and hold option (I think that was the keystroke) and it wouldn’t change. You should be able to click on the padlock icon and choose whether the H & W are locked or not.
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 11.27.01 PM

I think I started reporting it on 3.10 and they still haven’t done anything about it.

There’s also the bug with the incorrect info pop-up that’s still left over from the original SM even when your machine is set to A350:

-S