Luban 4.8.0 is changing the print temperature during print

Why is Luban changing the print temperature? Approximately halfway through the print, the nozzle temperature drops from 247°C to 221°C. I didn’t find this setting anywhere. Does anyone know where this could be and why it’s happening?
m104

I think the broken chain in front of the setting is the problem.( no option too reset to the original setting. I’m not aware of the original setting. when the original is set, then the broken chain is gone)
Almost the same problem, on the settings from for e.g.PETg in front of the initial layer temp a broken chain is mentioned, the temp 70 deg C after compiling and sending to the device ( Snapmaker A350) and starting the project, the initial layer temp is set to 0 so the result is direct printing when extruder reaches his temp. no Heated bed at all. The only way is to set everything from the PC and manual set the layer temp.then it will printing with a heated bed. The main problem with this is that the when the pc goes in hibernate then the print will stop.

I probably found it. Its material setting Minimum Layer Time. If I set to 0s, there is no tempature change.