Is this buzz sound normal for 3d printing?

Gang, I thought I brought closure to this and I guess I had but not on this thread.

Despite the staff commenting on my thread that they would do something there, it turns out that it wasn’t the case.

However, take a look at the bracket coming out of the rails… if this is loose, it makes the vibration a lot worse and also can cause issues. Loose brackets out of the rails ARE something that they will work with you on over e-mail support, but simply having the noise itself is not.

My particular situation was interesting, that my print head was wobbling and causing so much trouble that my parts were not round. For a short term work around, i swapped modules with one of the bed rails and was printing with success (but noisier) until replacement parts came.

Email support@snapmaker.com if you think your rail is loose or otherwise defective, do yourself a favor and give as much information as you can, and your backer number and address, as it will take a couple weeks to hear back and maybe if you are lucky you can give them all the info they need to cut you a replacement part on the first email (if you infact do have something faulty)

2 Likes