How to recover lasering parameters from Luban or HC

A few days ago I tried to cut my first piece of wood with the laser and now I want to review the cutting parameters that I used in Luban.
Unfortunately, I didn’t take note of the parameters because I thought they were saved when the .snaplzr file was saved. I have discovered that it is not so. I have exported the logs from the hand control but the parameters do not appear there either directly or indirectly. In the hand control is the .nc file that I believe is the gcode but I don’t see how to export or read it. There is an ‘edit’ tool but all it does is allow you to rename the file.
How can I retrieve the file information? How can I export / retrieve the .nc files that I sent from Luban via wifi to the hand control?

You have to open the *.nc with wordpad or something similar and scroll down to the start gcode.

;renderMethod: line
;file_total_lines: 5550
;estimated_time(s): 393.2583280262768
;max_x(mm): -0.3422250366210946
;max_y(mm): 5.245470924377441
;max_z(mm): 0
;min_x(mm): -40.192225036621096
;min_y(mm): 0.05547092437744139
;min_z(mm): 0
;work_speed(mm/minute): 140
;jog_speed(mm/minute): 3000
;power(%): 20
;Header End

Thanks @xchrisd,

I ask the question with the certainty that it has to be something obvious and it is now when you realize I am dumb:

How can I get the .nc file from the Snapmaker Hand Control and copy it to my PC for edition?

In Luban I do not see any “Load GCode from Device”, “Open from Device” or “Import GCode via Wifi”
And in my PC I do not see Snapmaker as a Network device I could access its files.

Thanks in advance!

I suppose I should have 'Export G-code to File" when preparing the job in addition to “File save”…

I don’t know a possibility to download from the device. Sry.

I thought about. Maybe you could export the files if you connect the touchscreen to your pc.

Yes, it did not occur to me. I will try it as soon as I can.
I already got the info I was looking for. I had taken screenshots of the luban screens with all the parameters. I forgot I had them…Well, things that happen when you get old
Thanks!

1 Like