Hi Alice , second video.

Regards ,

Neil…

Alice video 3

Regards ,

Neil…

Alice , video 4

Regards ,
So you can see at the end of the videos I can’t progress from the calibrate align the dots page and it just goes around in circles from the dots to the calibrate , there is never anything in the preview box on the right hand side of the screen .
I sure hope you can come up with a plan to fix this as I haven’t progressed any further on it for 6 weeks now .
Someone mentioned that it might be a firmware issue, if that’s any help .

I hope you can understand my voice , as I’m a Scottish dude and sometimes people don’t understand me.
Neil…

Thanks
Unfortunately I don’t get better , I have good days and bad days,.
I had a work accident in 1999 and damaged my lower back , it’s un-operatable and has left me with severe chronic pain ever since.
Maybe one day they will find a fix , I could make a new spine on the 3d printer!.
Apart from this ongoing daft issue with the Camera capture, the laser works extremely well, I’ve been very happy with the results from it .

I live about 2 hour drive west of Edmonton in Alberta close to the Rocky Mountains and we live in a small house in the forest .

I did the videos for the “help” folks at SM , so I’ll see what they have to say this time, I also mentioned about my disability issues like you said , thanks a good idea .

Could I ask you an other question on the laser process ?..
The blue box that surrounds all the images , is there a way to get rid of it or to shrink it ?.
It just gets a little annoying when aligning the image in Luban .

Until next time,

Regards ,

Neil…

Long shot but is it possible that you have zoomed the right pane too much and maybe not realizing. I think I had the same issue once and am trying to remember what caused it and how I fixed itI. I believe it was a zoom issue. See if you can select that right side pane so it has the focus and zoom out with mouse wheel or use “ctrl -”.

Note for xChrisd in Austria - I had the pleasure of boarding at some Austrian resorts many years ago. Namely Stubaital glacier, Hintertux glacier, Ischgl, and the vast Salzburger Sportwelt. I hope to return one day before I am too old to board. The Rockies here are nice but pale in comparison to the utter vastness and majesty of the Alps.

1 Like