Fusion 360 additive Manufacture Profiles

Hey,
I’m trying to setup a fusion 360 Machine configuration for additive Manufacturing. I’m looking for some parameters for an A350 Printer.
Thank you for the help!

1 Like

I only have a v1, so I can’t offer any specific suggestions. I think if you read the article about how Snapmaker created the Cura profiles, it should answer most of the questions you have about creating Fusion 360 profiles.

Thanks Clewis, I’ll give it a try and post settings if I succeed with the configuration

We are working on creating a Fusion profile. Will post in this thread when it gets released.

3 Likes

Thanks JKC20, It’s well appreciated

I could not resist to find my way on this. So here are some files to play with ( I’m not 100% sure of everything, so take extra care with it):

There is a file for the Machine itself with characteristics I sourced from the SnapMaker Website, This Forum, and the M503 command. I think it should be close to the reality ( I hope ).

There is also a post process file for F360 with the Marlin flavor which is open source :ACME F360Post. I couldn’t customize it to have it ready straight for printing. The gcode files needs to be edited by hand at the end to remove a security offset on Z ( so it doesn’t damage the machine if the path is wrong) before being sent to the printer. So if some good soul could help me on this. ThxSnapMakerA350_Non Official Additive CAM. V0.1.zip (256.8 KB)

Mar 24
We are working on creating a Fusion profile. Will post in this thread when it gets released.
@staff @JKC20 What’s the update on that? I would be greater if we could have these profiles (also including here for PrusaSlicer, Cura and etc) centralized in the Download page. Tkx!

4 Likes

Any updates on this?

Meh, @Edwin @staff not interested on helping here. Promised on Mar 24 by @JKC20, see: Fusion 360 additive Manufacture Profiles

1 Like

any updates on this? There are already a couple of profiles available (eg. ultramaker, creality, prusa, geetech …) … the fusion 360 slicer looks interesting!

No updates anymore?..

This would be very handy, working in Fusion, slicing in Fusion and printing from Fusion…

Is it too complicated?.. Nobody is interested?..

I think no one cares.
Cura & Prusaslicer already do such a good job for free and are constantly being improved and updated that it’s not worth the trouble.
-S

Everyone has his preferences, mine is cura, works and is free. you dont know when Autodesk makes a cut. So the BIG FOUR are cura, s3d, prusa and slic3r.

You must be right indeed…

I want to try Cura, stefix, but I don’t dare to use it, for I don’t know the exact settings to start with… Scared it will dig in my printbed the first time…

Look here: Cura settings for the A350 - #15 by mikkyo