Firmware 2.11 Bug: Unable to view more than 5 files on USB stick

That’s the screen timing out on its connection to the controller, and just going with the information it already had? Makes sense.

I patiently await for the next firmware version!

Also, unrelated side question: Is there any documentation for the G-Code spec it understands? I tried to use a program called F-Engrave to make interesting-looking engraved text, but the speed command wasn’t recognized. Still trying to figure out what tweaks I need to make to the generated code to make sure it’s properly understood.

this is the known gcode list from snapmaker for us, i think its just for printing:

Unfortunatelly i think the magic of cnc and laser happens in luban…
1 Like

Snapmaker Luban 3.4.2 or later can support Snapmaker Original as well. For G-code specs list, you can refer to this link:
https://reprap.org/wiki/G-code

@xchrisd I am not sure about the magic of CNC and Laser you mentioned. Did you mention the camera or other features?

Hey @Edwin,
It´s just because i don´t know cnc and laser gcodes good enough.
User described running circles with just one gcode command,- that was new to me.- So i meant the magic happens in the software.
Now i see, after i was looking for, these are normal marlin gcode commands, no special thing.

1 Like