Etching and cutting an Acrylic LED light pattern with CNC

Hi all,
I purchased a file to carve and cut an acrylic pattern for an LED light.
The pattern came with black lines for carving the dinosaur and a red outer line (as in Lightburn) for cutting.
I don’t see how Luban can be programmed to etch then cut in the same g-code file. Did I miss something? I assume that I’ll have to create one file to etch then another g-code file for the cutting part.?
If so, what’s best, cut around the outside first then etch or the other way around?
I was thinking of using the 1.5mm flat end mill for both process?
I am not familiar with Fusion 360 can it set this up in one g-code file?
If there’s a good coach out there to guide me I would appreciate it.
best regards,
Gilles

Share a picture of you project!

Fusion 360 is better to use for this type of thing.
But Luban can be used.
You generally need to engrave first and then cut. Otherwise there’s more chance of work moving. You’ll want to use ‘tabs’ - little sections where it doesn’t cut so that it doesn’t shift while cutting. Occasionally on pieces where I’m doing deep cuts and sometimes the work fails, I do most of the cutting first just because I don’t want to spend all that time carving only to have it get ruined.
You just need to separate the artwork into each different operation or settings you want.
For your other questions about bits try searching the forum. There’s a lot of info about acrylic and bit choice and speeds.
-S